People are great, but sipping wine from a bathtub caddy while reading romance novels from your waterproof Kindle is better.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tear-off daily self-care calendar for a gentle way to start your day and still keep it productive and fulfilling — this has space not just for a to-do list, but affirmations, things you’re thankful for, reflections, meals, and plans for self-care.
Bliss Collections is a family-owned, Wisconsin-based business established in 2012 that specializes in stationery, planners and pads, and drinkware.
Promising review: “I got this for my mental health when I was in a really bad place mentally and I was trying to figure out why I was having so many panic attacks. This made me feel on top of stuff and gives me something to look forward to. Super cute, super cheap, and it makes me happy.” —katelyn
Get a 50-sheet pad from Amazon for $11.99.
2. A copy of Burn After Writing, a guided journal that tens of thousands of reviewers swear by — through a series of questions and thought experiments, it encourages people to take time away from their screens to explore their feelings, both new and old, so they can embrace meaningful ones and try to let others go.
Promising review: “I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change.” —Brent Helm
Get it from Amazon for $7.
3. An oh-so-satisfying 1,000-piece Mystic Maze puzzle you may have already seen on TikTok, where lovers of puzzles and magic lore are singing its praises. This whimsically-illustrated, colorful puzzle isn’t just a puzzle, but a journey — there are over 50 easter eggs in it, tons of miniature scenes full of optical illusions and surprises, *plus* a magical twist at the end. You’ll have to solve the puzzle to find out!
You can check out a TikTok of the Mystic Maze puzzle in action (but warning, it will spoil the surprise!).
Promising review: “I bought this as a gift for my husband because he absolutely loves puzzles and magic, so it was a no-brainer! I was honestly way more excited to finish putting this puzzle together than a normal puzzle because I couldn’t wait to see the end result. Blown away. I’m super impressed and will be purchasing a different version. Oh, and they weren’t kidding about the no dust in the box…very pleased with this purchase!” —Nlbrimberry
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
4. A plug-in color-shifting mushroom light for anyone whose little cottagecore heart could use an extra dose of cozy in their room.
Promising review: “I LOVE this night-light. It’s in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice that I don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don’t have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night.” —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $6.48.
5. A pair of game-changing memory foam slippers to keep your toesies all snuggly and warm without overheating them when you cozy up at home. Bonus — these are good for indoor *and* outdoor use, so if you have to let the dog out or run a quick errand outside, you don’t even have to swap out your kicks.
Promising review: “Previously I was not a slipper-type person. But when March 2020 came around I realized that I was going to need some slippers for working from home. I selected this pair to provide comfort as well as arch support during this time. I have now been wearing these slippers daily nine months straight and I have zero complaints. They are comfy, they keep my feet warm, and they have continually provided my feet support so I don’t have to wear shoes in the house. Definitely would recommend this pair based on the durability alone!” —Jenni
Get it from Amazon for $23.50+ (available in women’s sizes 5–12 and five colors).
6. A book tracker bookmark, because canceling plans doesn’t mean you’re not going on any adventures — best to keep track of them like any good explorer does.
British Book Art / Etsy
British Book Art is a UK-based Etsy shop established in 2021 that specializes in tracker bookmarks and book art.
Promising review: “Absolutely love my bookmark! So, so cute! Already made a start coloring in the books and writing the names on the spines!” —Chloe
7. A collapsible microwave popcorn maker that doubles as a serving bowl, so you can have buttery sustenance as you fall into a To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before movie marathon hole so deep it probably doesn’t have a bottom.
All you have to do is add generic kernels + whatever oils or butters you feel in your heart, and you’ll be raring to go.
Promising review: “This is a fast, effective and low-cost means to prepare popcorn. I got tired of paying a premium for microwave popcorn packets at the grocery. I didn’t want another appliance on my counter to air pop either. This was the perfect solution. I use inexpensive bulk popping corn, no oil or salt and I don’t have to worry about the metal in the microwave popcorn bags that gets extremely hot and scorches the upside down paper plate I have to put under the microwave bag each time. Plus, weren’t we told not to put anything metal in the microwave anyway? I pull the Salbree out, expand it and add a 1/4 cup of popping corn kernels in the base to the full line. I put it in the microwave for 3+ minutes and listen for the kernels to stop popping. Using the cool handles I lift it out of the microwave, give it a minute to cool and add just enough butter to give it flavor. Then I eat right out of the same bowl I cooked in. When done I dump out the few kernels that didn’t pop. I wash it out with dish soap and hot water, let it dry and then put it away for next time. Economical, safe, less oil and salt and only one bowl to clean. No new appliance and no metal in the microwave. Pure genius. A great value.” —RobG
Psst — if you’re looking for way to add some pizzazz to your snack, check out BuzzFeed’s ideas for flavoring popcorn!
Get it from Amazon for $12.49 (available in 16 other colors).
8. *Plus* a cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect dupe for that oh so savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: “I used to use Flavacol during my time working at an amusement park and popping popcorn for hungry guests, so I knew this was what the ‘professionals’ use. I am happy to report that using this does make your popcorn taste like it was just popped at a movie theater. I like to put a little bit of oil on my kernels, mix in some Flavacol, and then add it to the pot of oil on my stove top when it’s hot enough (as opposed to sprinkling it on top of freshly popped corn, which I could see easily accidentally adding too much). It also means that I’m no longer loading up my popcorn with additional toppings like butter or plain salt. Yum!” —Kate R.
Get it from Amazon for $9.25 (available in two other flavors).
9. A mini donut maker to keep anyone with a sweet tooth occupied — truly, can you think of anything in this universe more delicious than a warm homemade donut?? I’ll wait.
The donuts cook within minutes, have an auto shutoff to stop them from overheating, and come with a recipe book that even includes gluten-free and Paleo-friendly options. Bonus? You don’t even need to figure out how to make donuts — this machine will take store bought brownie, muffin, and cake mix just fine.
Promising review: “I cannot say enough about the Dash Mini Donut Maker. It is so much fun to use and make donuts at home. Rather than going to the local chain donut restaurant, you can make your own specialty donuts at home. It is very easy to use and cleans up quickly. My children love to decorate the donuts after they are cooked. It’s a fun family activity and the donuts taste great! Also, it comes with a neat design and stands out among my other boring looking kitchen cooking appliances. If you like donuts, this product is for you.” —JoshH
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
10. A copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions that’s perfect for any stage of life, if you’re looking for something structured and soothing to do on a night off that will also help you preserve your favorite memories.
This book is a kind of DIY memoir — it goes through three phases of “Early,” “Middle,” and “Later” years, and has 201 different prompts based on your memories, experiences, and views on the world. Prompts include things like what you would have switched careers to midway through if given the chance, or a present you got from your parents that sticks in your memory, or who you think the funniest person in your family is. This also makes for a lovely gift for family members, so you can all preserve each other’s memories!
11. A tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, because why stop at regular tea and coffee when you can have velvety-soft milk tea and lattes?
Promising review: “So I’ll admit I got this on a whim after a TikTok video, however I’m in love with this thing! It’s so much fun to use and you make your at home drinks feel so much more special. It’s easy to use and froths pretty quickly if you’re on the fence I’d say what are you waiting for buy it already!” —Denise
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 38 styles).
12. A pair of popular buttery-soft cross-waist leggings heralded as the perfect dupe for the Aerie leggings that went bonkers viral on TikTok — reviewers love this version for the streamlined look, the soft four-way stretch, and of course, the hidden pocket in the waistband 👀.
Promising review: “I absolutely love these leggings. As a plus size girl it’s hard to find really nice leggings on Amazon, but these are so great! They did not move much during my work out, they are squat proof, and they are so comfortable. I will order the next pair a size down because they were a little bit more roomy in the waist than I anticipated. Can’t wait to buy more colors!” —Lillian Williams
Get it from Amazon for $22.98 (available in women’s sizes XS–3X, two inseams, and dozens of colors).
13. A teensy make-your-own cheese set with everything you need to learn to make four batches of farmer’s cheese and live your most delicious life in a half hour.
Urban Cheesecraft is an Oregon-based Etsy shop established in 2009 that specializes in make-your-own cheese kits in a variety of cheeses, including vegan options. Each kit comes with a cheesecloth, citric acid, flake salt, instructions, and “email support for life” — all you need is milk (and a mouth to consume it all).
Promising review: “So fun! I sent this to myself and a friend who lives in another state. We did it together over FaceTime. Such a fun activity to do ‘together.’ The cheese turned out well too!” —amyleannbohner
14. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter you can use to light all your deep three-wick Bath & Body Works candles for the ultimate cozy vibes. This one is not only chic as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so you can use it to light wicks and stoves without dealing with an open flame.
This also comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I’m a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I’ve always stuck to extended-arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it. You can read my full review of the Leejie electric lighter for more deets!
Promising review: “Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. Knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month.” —dwhite3012
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in five colors).
15. A pair of horizontal glasses, because not being able to read or watch Netflix without starfishing on your bed feels like a scam. Now you can out-scam it.
Promising review: “I saw these on a couple of TikTok videos and immediately bought them. They are literally the best thing I’ve ever bought. I was scared they wouldn’t fit over my glasses but they do just fine. I use them to read, watch TV, and scroll through my social media all while lying down. Such a great buy!” —Kivy
Get them from Amazon for $12.65.
16. A pair of glowing light saber chopsticks to bring balance to The Force *and* to your sushi.
Emma Lord / BuzzFeed, Amazon
Check out a TikTok of the light saber chopsticks in action.
As you can see from the above GIF, I bought these for myself, and I love them to pieces. TBH, I use them as decor every bit as much as I use them to eat. Sometimes I just keep them in my work area to light them up during the day to feel fancy. They toggle back and forth between a bunch of different colors, like red, blue, yellow, purple, and multicolor, so you can either make them match *or* have a red and blue one together and bring ~balance~ to the Force.
Promising review: “The chopsticks are very durable, and the glow is bright. They’re a bit bigger that I expected — but very pleased nonetheless with the product because it serves the purpose and is entertaining for kids, right up to adult Star Wars nerds. It also made the perfect gift for my fellow Star Wars nerds. I’ve been too busy playing with them rather than using them to eat food — but hopefully that will eventually happen before the batteries need changing.” —Anthony
Get it from Amazon for $10.97.
17. A beginner’s embroidery kit for adults, so you can have something soothing to do with your hands while you binge yet another Netflix series full of murder, murder, and a side of…well, murder. (At least now your stitching will be tighter than the main suspect’s alibi!)
Each kit comes with a simple design, a cotton cloth, a bamboo embroidery hoop, a little scissor, colored threads, embroidery needles, and instructions, so you should be raring to go when it arrives!
Promising review: “I’ve never done anything like this before … but I like to try new things, and I’ve just recently moved and wanted to decorate my house with some handmade decor. This kit is a great value for the price! It came with the hoop, more than enough thread, and two needles! The printed pattern is very clear and easy to follow, and the little sheet of instructions on what stitch to use and how to do it is clear enough (and anything I don’t understand I just watch a tutorial on YouTube). I’m about three hours into the project already and I didn’t want to put it down last night. I was up until 2 a.m. stitching away! It’s fun, simple and it’s going to look very cute next to my collection of cacti!! Thank you for a great quality product, and for allowing me to add another hobby to my ever growing stack!” —Abby
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in five different patterns).
18. A jar of whipped shower icing so you can still feel decadent as heck even without a bathtub. Each of these comes with unique layers of soapy ~frosting~, with so many combinations it’ll be easy to find one you know you’ll love.
Indulgence Spa is a Maryland-based, Black woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2015 that specializes in soaps, hair care, and body products.
Psst — I’ve tried this myself in the Three Wishes Tea flavor (a combo of tea leaves, peaches, rosebuds, and marigolds) and the smell alone is swoon-worthy, but I love love love how it feels in the shower. It has a satisfying creamy whipped texture, but suds up when you use it so you get that nice satisfying squeaky clean feeling, too. It lasts a long time, too (which is great, but means I have to wait a little longer to try the other flavors 😂).
Promising review: “Very delicious and very rich! I bought a set in the Black Opium fragrance, which smells just divine! I will definitely buy again.” —invisible9
19. A lush double-sided shaggy faux-fur duvet set to really make a statement — the statement being, of course, “I am never leaving my bedroom again, and as this duvet has emotionally replaced all the humans in my heart.”
One side is faux-fur and the other side is plush velvet; the Twin set comes with one pom pom fringed pillow sham, and other size sets include two.
Promising review: “If my house caught on fire, this is the first thing I’d grab. But seriously, this is one of my favorite things in my whole house. I feel like it tied my entire room together. I get so many compliments on it and it’s seriously so cozy and well made. My only complaint would be how hard this thing makes it to get out of bed in the mornings. It’s incredibly soft and isn’t the type of ‘fur’ that will mat and get gross looking over time. I rely heavily on reviews when I buy things so I’m here to tell you — if you’re on the fence about buying this … do it!! Also, the pillowcases are amazing also. Super soft and the pompom fringe is adorable.” —SK
Get it from Amazon for $64.99+ (available in sizes Twin – King and three colors).
20. A glare-free Kindle Paperwhite that is, bless its technological heart, fully waterproof, so you can finally read rom-coms in the bathtub without sending all the unsuspecting characters to an early watery grave.
This will not only hold thousands of books, but will let you read the *chef’s kiss* way you like best — you can customize it with all their favorite fonts and layouts, and organize your virtual shelves to your precise standards. Bonus — its charge lasts weeks (plural!!).
Promising review: “I am an avid reader and adore the new Paperwhite! To me, it’s the perfect reader. No light bleed through, easy to control the amount of backlight, easy to download books and simply just easy to read my books. It did not come with the very latest software uploaded but within 24 hours of being connected to my Wi-Fi, the kindle updated itself. Using overdrive on my phone or tablet, it’s easy to borrow books and return books from my library. The newest update allows you to return right from your Paperwhite and that is a huge improvement. As a Prime member, I get a free book every month plus I follow several emails that alert to free or greatly discounted books. 8 GB of storage is way more than enough for me. I find the weight to be significantly less than a paperback even with a case. I am happy with this purchase!” —Sherry Thurman
Read BuzzFeed’s closer look at the Kindle Paperwhite for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $129.99.
21. A sunset lamp so you can curate the vibes once the sun starts going down WAY too early for anyone’s taste. If you’re going to be coated in darkness against your will all fall and winter, might as well make an aesthetic out of it!!
Check out a TikTok of the sunset lamp in action.
Promising review: “This lamp really exceeded my expectations. I bought it on a whim and honestly wasn’t expecting that much, but I’m really happy with it. Feels like it’s made of durable, quality material and emits a strong light, but it’s not too bright — I use it in the evenings when I’m trying to wind down before bed and it’s bright enough to light up my room without feeling like it’s going to mess up my sleep cycle. Highly recommend — really does feel like you’re watching a lovely sunset :)” —amazon customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two styles).
22. A simply mesmerizing glass essential oil diffuser and humidifier both for the aesthetic and *also* to combat dryness before it does a number on your skin and sinuses. You can even toggle between seven different lights depending on your vibe.
Check out a TikTok of the diffuser in action.
Promising reviews: “It’s beautiful!! Best oil diffuser I’ve ever had. Everyone is asking me where I got it at. Gives off a lot of mist, makes my whole room smell wonderful, and it’s a great conversation piece. Highly recommend it.” —Danielle Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $29.97+ (available in seven styles).
23. Plus a eucalyptus lavender pouch for your shower, bath, or bathroom sink that will give you decadent ~spa vibes~ when their relaxing scents are released by the steam from hot water.
Psst — a lot of people use eucalyptus for allergy, congestion, and even anxiety relief.
Eucalyptus Blooms is a North Carolina-based, woman-owned business that specializes in eucalyptus bunches designed to freshen up your home.
Promising review: “These smell AMAZING, and they’re such a perfect size for the shower. I used to have big bundles of eucalyptus, but they always took up so much space. These are perfectly sized and the blend of Eucalyptus and Lavender is HEAVENLY.” —Maggie
24. A simple silicone bread maker that proves you don’t need any expensive equipment or complicated instructions to join all the beautiful people on BreadTok — in fact, you can mix the ingredients right into the silicone maker and pop it right into the oven. Baguettes at home > anywhere with humans.
Promising review: “This mixing bowl invention is genius. Bread making always makes such a mess, but with the Lekue Silicone Bread Maker, I can mix, proof, and bake all in one bowl. It was a big advantage for proofing wetter dough like crusty artisan or sourdough because transferring that wetter dough out of the proofing container without degassing it was always a challenge. Being able to do everything in one container is extremely helpful. Also, by having the Lekue wrap around the bread during baking helps to trap some steam for those desirable holes in artisan bread.” —Keek
Get it from Amazon for $27.84.
25. A record display shelf so you can properly display all your jams as you listen to them and *truly* curate the cozy aesthetic.
Ali Faccenda / BuzzFeed
Check out a TikTok of the record shelf in action.
Record Racks is a Texas-based Etsy shop established in 2015 that specializes in custom record shelves.
Here’s what BuzzFeeder Ali Faccenda has to say about it: This is my second shelf from Record Racks since I moved and had one up on my wall in my childhood bedroom. I originally saw it on someone’s TikTok two years ago and immediately ran to the internet to find it. It’s one of my fave ways to display my records and doubles as a fun wall piece. It’s such a conversation starter and I def want to get a bunch of these for my friends for the holidays this year. It easily applies to the wall with command strips (these are provided for you) and your installation is complete!
26. A wine caddy for the bathtub that will basically make anyone feel like they’re living inside an episode of Scandal, sans all the messy political drama and the effort of having to choose impeccable outfits every day.
Bonus: it also holds cans, so they can pop in a LaCroix or enjoy a shower PBR, too.
Promising review: “Loved how easy this was to put in my shower and use for anything from holding beverages to face wash. Gifted it to two friends and my boyfriend who at first mocked it but now LOVES it. I’d consider traveling with it at this point.” —MB Schatz
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in five colors).
27. Or an adjustable bamboo bathtub tray that will turn your boring bathroom into a veritable spa. Pinot? Poured. Candle? Lit. Netflix? Queued. Now all you have to do is calmly explain to your loved ones that you live in a tub now.
Not only is it size-adjustable to accommodate different tubs, it comes equipped with a wineglass holder, edges that safely prop up a book or tablet, a candle holder, and extra space for whatever else your cozy heart desires.
Promising review: “When I placed my order for this tray I looked at the pics but did not realize how really cool this piece is. The ability to change the size is great, but I just love the different trays that are removable as well as the ability to put my phone and a Kindle in ‘safe’ areas of the tray. I found a perfect place for my TV remote should I want to watch TV and not read. I just got it and used it last night but it appears to be well-made, balanced, and offers versatility for the things you may want at your fingertips when taking a luxurious bath!” —SindiMcG
Get it from Amazon for $37.97+ (available in six colors).
28. An LED backlight for your television to not only make the images on the screen ~pop~ for your solo movie marathons, but also to reduce eye strain by making the images on the television not quite as starkly bright against the dark of the room.
It even comes with a remote so you can control the color and brightness!
Promising review: “MORE THAN IMPRESSED – for the low price I paid, the prompt delivery, and the quality and performance of the lighted strip I have no complaints whatsoever. It is more than bright (with dimming controls) and my kids absolutely love it when they play Xbox. Not to mention when it’s on my kids tend to leave the room lights off so it saves me on my electric bill as well! It comes in the box, ready to install in less than two minutes. Even if you are not tech savvy, you will still be able to install this with ease and very little instruction. Turns on and off either simultaneously with the TV or by using the included remote. Now that I have this behind my TV, I have a running list of other places that I would like to try these lights out on for the same euphoric feeling that I receive when watching TV with these accents. Other places you may want to consider this awesome product would include glass entertainment centers and under cabinets or islands. Do not pass up this awesome product if you are looking to bring your entertainment to the next level!” —Allen
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in two lengths).
29. A handy size-adjustable sofa cup holder so you can drink your beverages without your couch cushions living in mortal peril of you full-body reacting every time you see Baby Yoda on screen.
Psst — this also works with stemmed wine glasses and water bottles!
Promising review: “This works perfectly! It’s nice and heavy with a non-slip rubber that makes it topple proof also it has a removable inner piece to accommodate different size cups or cans. Very well made product and easy to clean.” —Frank
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in four colors).
30. Or a flexible couch tray that can hold a full plate, because honestly, is there a moodier mood than having a freshly baked oven pizza as your date for movie night? You can either drape this over the arm of the couch for a small tray, or lay it flat out on a cushion as a larger one.
Promising review: “Happy with this tray table for my sofa. The underside is like a rough fabric, so it doesn’t slip around, and the velvet top part is pretty non-slip too… plus it looks nice! It came packaged nicely in a box and all around seems very durable. Would recommend… In fact, I have — my buddies came over to watch the Super Bowl and everyone wanted to know where I got it.” —Carlos Castro
Get it from Amazon for $25.51 (available in three colors).
31. A pom-pom throw so you can fully justify making your couch your new home/bed/”sorry I can’t go out” oasis by making it *that* much more plush and cozy.
Promising review: “So this was a total impulse buy, but I’m sooo glad I bought it! Literally no dislikes. I bought the mustard yellow in the 60×80 and it’s the greatest thing everrrr. So pretty and comfortable. I’m obsessed. 🥰 I will definitely be purchasing as a gift for family and friends in the future.” —Kasandra Emerson
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in 16 colors and four sizes).
32. A set of corduroy pillow covers so you can switch up the color accents on your bed or cozy up your old reading chair (which, thanks to these, just became your napping chair).
Check out a TikTok of the corduroy pillow covers in action.
Promising review: “Yesssssss!!! Soft, good quality material, beautiful color, fits perfectly and it was ‘assembled’ VERY easily. I ended up purchasing four more after my first order of two. FANTASTIC PRODUCT. Oh! And the lines don’t mark up your face. Sure, there are times I fall asleep and don’t make it to my bed. I was worried that the corduroy would leave embarrassing lines but NOPE. All good. So go ahead and fall asleep or send your partner or yourself to the couch if you want some sleep (mine snores 🙄) — they are very comfortable!” —Joanna C.
Get them from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in 29 colors and seven sizes).
If you’re looking for affordable pillow inserts to match the covers, you can buy a set of two 18×18 hypoallergenic pillow inserts on Amazon for $15.99.
33. A set of three flameless flickering candles you can control with a remote for the perfect amount of cozy ambience as you kick back, relax, and enjoy some peace and quiet.
Promising review: “Too cool! Looks super realistic! Great investment. I was looking for an alternative to actual candles to light up my new apartment and these flameless ones sufficed! Looks so real my sister was surprised and didn’t believe they were artificial lol. The cool thing about them being battery operated is that you don’t have to have all the candles in one place. They come as a set of three and I have two on my coffee table and the other one in the guest bathroom. Anyhoo I am about to place another order after I submit this review. I would like to put some in the master bedroom and bathroom! Hmm I think I will put some in my office as well… why not! Thanks Amazon!” —Diane Diane
Get a set of three from Amazon for $26.99 (available in four styles).
34. A mess-free microwave s’mores maker engineered with a well of water that ensures the marshmallow and chocolate melt at the same time (and don’t overflow!), giving you ooey gooey perfection that will make your tastebuds weep.
Promising review: “This is a very cute gadget. I saw this on a TikTok and fell for it lol. I’m glad I did. My kids and I have so much fun making instant s’mores. They’re done in about 30–40 seconds with literally no clean up. The marshmallow doesn’t melt over so you basically can just run hot water over it to remove a few crumbs from crackers and be done.” —Shawna G.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
35. A moon lamp for the ultimate ~chilling at home~ vibes, so you can pretend you’re out without actually being out on the town.
UMMMM I bought this because it was on one of Amazon’s top selling products pages for so long that I was like “Why are people so obsessed with this moon!!” And now, my friends, I know. First of all, it really does look hyper realistically like a small moon and adds a chill vibe wherever you plant it. But it’s also just so soothing to watch and have in the periphery. You can control dozens of different colors for it and either keep it on those colors or have them alternate, fade quickly, or fade gradually. It’s super easy to charge and controlled by a remote, so you can move it off its stand and have it light up wherever you want. These days I tend to turn it on for my designed ~me time~ night every week, in which I will light a candle, pour a glass of red wine, read a romance novel, and, of course, light my lil’ moon. Definitely one of my favorite “the internet made me do it” purchases.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
Thriving with your homemade cheese after canceling your plans on a Friday night like: